• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

new "ufo pictures" from c2c

Not that we don't already have two other threads about this but anyway...

These pictures should make it clear to everyone that this is a CGI model because the creator is doing something all CGI modellers have done: cannibalize older models to make newer, more complex ones. I've done it, I'll bet Mogwa's done it and this guy's doing it too.

I'd love to know what he's using for his composites though.. they're slick. Say... maybe that's it! Maybe this is an ad campaign for some new graphics package. If it is, I'm sold.

Looks like he stuck a beater bar under the bottom of the model.

The same person seems to be involved in the supposed different people sending in sighting reports of this "probe". It read like it came from the same person. To me at least.

Thanks to Jenna and Stephen for adding to the list of photos that make ufology seem like a joke. The colors don't even match up correctly. Also, darkening in photoshop of the highlight area shows that the image was pasted in.

you know what sad about all of this is when the photo is posted every one and the mother thinks they have seen it some where.

I have to admit that whoever is doing this has improved their illumination techniques. Has anyone ever checked the photos for embedded watermarks? Most graphics processing programs leave an encoded fingerprint of some sort, so maybe the guy got sloppy and left one in. On the other hand, it would be simple to hack in a legitimate watermark from a digital camera.
Never mind.

It makes me so mad that ppl make jokes about the UFO community and that there still are ppl that fake Ufo pictures!!! Shame on you!!!

Tommy Allison said:
You guys do realize this is a Viral ad campaign for HALO 3 right?

and how do you know this? link? any thing? been to the halo website and there is nothing there about this "ufo/3d BBQer" there.

Tommy Allison said:
You guys do realize this is a Viral ad campaign for HALO 3 right?

We realize it's fake, not necessarily which brand it's shilling. What's alarming is the number of people who don't even seem to realize that much about it.

CapnG said:
We realize it's fake, not necessarily which brand it's shilling. What's alarming is the number of people who don't even seem to realize that much about it.

ya i get a lot of people quoteing stuff from earth files or saying its a promo of some kind. i did a little digging and theres nothing saying its a promo for a film or a game and people think its a military thing or a probe form another world which we dont know any of it. but we do know its a 3d CGI UFO in photo that was loaded in a computer. there stuff on earth files that try to make this thing real or a military idea.

Yeah HALO 3 doesn't seem to be related to this thing at all. The wikipedia article on it has some info about the marketing but I didn't see anything about our favorite little spiny model. Their website doesn't have anything about it (that I saw anyway). If it is from HALO 3 I would love to see the link where that is confirmed...and I will promptly send it to Earthfiles! hahah, and to think people actually pay to read her stuff.:rolleyes:

anyway, the real creator of this thing will eventually stand up. Such a publicity feat as he/she has accomplished would look good on a resume.

Back