• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New site on Egypt's great Pyramid

Nethawk

Paranormal Novice
Hello everyone,

Newbie here. I belong to a couple of other UFO related forums, but for some time I thought it would be cool to belong to a few others as well - especially if another huge sighting takes place soon and a better picture or story can be had by gleaming information from various sources. Anyhow, my interest is UFOs and exopolitics mainly. I operate three websites, one which has just been uploaded yesterday and showcases my findings on Egypt's Great Pyramid. That site can be seen at http://www.dreamingthePyramid.net

That's about it. I'll come around from time to time - checking up on the latest news and sightings updates. Thanks

Nethawk

Sure. But I'll condense the three points into one: Sheer intricacy in terms of esoteric meaning - plus the fact that if it is true that the Pyramid portrays us living within a "Matrix" of sorts (binary code and DNA connection), then only someone extremely ahead in development could have known that. To me, that means Star People.

Ultimately, I believe humans built it. It's designer however, is another story. We had help. I'm certain of it.

Don't let Zahi Hawass hear you saying ET's help build the pyramids, he'll send assassins after you. There's ample evidence to indicate the pyramids were constructed using concrete technology, but will Mr. Hawass, the supreme Egyptological Pope, let anyone with this idea any where near the pyramids? Hell no he will not. Mr. Hawass is THE archeological Pope guarding against any possible blasphemy or heretical ideas.

It's certainly an interesting idea... obviously many people agree (Stargate, Von Daniken, etc.)...

This is somewhat divergent, but on the subject of ancient mysteries, I've heard some people mention that the purpose for the invasion of Iraq was to get a Babylonian technology (Stargate, maybe?) That Saddam was very close to unearthing--or even using--and had to be taken away from him.

I've also heard that some of this technology was either given to or hidden in Libya near the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom (why do they always use such doublethink names for this shit?).

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled pyramid.

I remember hearing about that too - the recuperation of an ancient tech as well I mean. There's so much going on these days it's tough to keep track of it all.

This is somewhat divergent, but on the subject of ancient mysteries, I've heard some people mention that the purpose for the invasion of Iraq was to get a Babylonian technology (Stargate, maybe?) That Saddam was very close to unearthing--or even using--and had to be taken away from him.

HUH??

I love a good conspiracy but that's just too far out there. Babylonian technology?

Puh-leeeez. People need to stop smoking crack.

In the latest Nexus magazine there is an article by Tony Bushby which talks about the Great Pyramid. He mentions that when the Great Pyramid was a little less damaged than it is now, its outer case stones were inscribed with all sorts of information. The idea being that ancient knowledge would not be forgotten if it was written in stone. He gives several references to this in old/ancient writings (remembering this off the top of my head... haven't got my copy to hand at the moment). Rather interesting stuff.

Thought I would just throw this in since it seemed topical ...

In the latest Nexus magazine there is an article by Tony Bushby which talks about the Great Pyramid. He mentions that when the Great Pyramid was a little less damaged than it is now, its outer case stones were inscribed with all sorts of information.

I looked up that name, Tony Bushby, and all I get is some Australian who wrote a book called "The Bible Fraud" about the "truth" of Jesus and his royal bloodline and what the Church hides etc.... Is this the same guy?

I had always heard the Great Pyramid was originally cased in white or light-colored stone, and that this covering was stripped much later and used to build local buildings. I've never heard it had writing on it.

I had always heard the Great Pyramid was originally cased in white or light-colored stone, and that this covering was stripped much later and used to build local buildings. I've never heard it had writing on it.

That's what I've always read and/or heard as well, though I don't discount other scenarios either. The mere existence of the capstone itself is viciously debated as to whether or not it actually even existed.

I looked up that name, Tony Bushby, and all I get is some Australian who wrote a book called "The Bible Fraud" about the "truth" of Jesus and his royal bloodline and what the Church hides etc.... Is this the same guy?

Yep its the same Tony Bushby. He quotes Herodotus as saying that (paraphrasing I think) "the Great Pyramid was faced with brilliant-white casing stones, whose joins were so fine that they could scarcely be seen at close range, making the structure appear as one solid piece of white stone", and simililarly paraphrased "they were polished to perfection", and emblazoned with "signs and symbols of a great wonder to me".

Apparently, Herodotus mentions this in something called "The Histories".

According to Bushby, this is also mentioned in writings by "renowned first century historian, Josephus" (in his "Antiquities of the Jews"), and an Arab astronomer, Abou Balkhi, on a scroll that is in the Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford: "Upon the exterior of the best structure [the Great Pyramid] was inscribed every charm and wonder of physics" (!!).

My knowledge of these things is fairly minimal. But I've not come across this before. If any Egyptologists out there can counter this, please do :)

Back