• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Paracast Forum Member

Free versions of recent episodes:

fireballs

Paranormal Novice
Hi all!

Have been listening to some of the shows and recently have stumbled upon the forums thanks to an interesting post I was following.

Basically I'm into anything concerning "body technology" as opposed to externalized technology, from way back until now. Trying to learn more about our potential studying a lot about anthropology and ways for improving the way we "measure", without using gadgets of course.

I believe we already have all what it takes without the need for "mad" science to travel anywhere (although that seems to be a necessary evil for the purpose of self-reflection, somewhat like the net and other fancy innovations, ;) )

Looking forward to diving deeper into this forum, have a lot of reading ahead of me.

Peace to all,
fireballs
:redface:

Back