• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Member: G A Davis

Free versions of recent episodes:

Greg A Davis

Paranormal Novice
Hi Gang-

I admit that I listened and subscribed to "that other show" for a decade before finding out about the ParaCast. So glad i did. I promptly downloaded and listened to every show, in order, first to last. So my first post has all that baggage, all those shows, every awesome moment, behind it. Only a couple months ago I was sad to see David go (remember I listened in order) and now I am thrilled Chris has taken over! I'm all caught up! I tend to have strong opinions but I'm also open-minded. I'm a skeptical experiencer, but it comes from a position of knowing that wonders exist, and not wanting to fall for some charlatan or hoax. Something is going on - but I'm not sure what it is.

I am most interested in the connection between contact and consciousness, as well as getting my boots on the ground in the mysterious Southwest where I live.

-G A Davis

You have entered another dimension...you have entered the Paracast forum:) welcome.
I've been working on listening to all the shows myself but I am only about half way through. Glad I found the Paracast as well.

Hey, welcome and enjoy your stay. I think you'll find an eclectic mix of interested people and skeptics here. :)

Back