• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Listener - Love The Show

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Hey Guys....

Just wanted to say how stoked I am that I found your show. The general tone and common sense way you approach the topic is hugely refreshing.

I actually cant believe I managed to stumble upon your project here so quickly. Ive always had an interest in the topic and started listening to a show called Supernatural Existence early last year. Without bagging on another show too much, Ill just say that it wasnt really what I was looking for. So I stopped listening and just last week decided to download another episode.

Not much had changed so I went on a 'podcast pilgrimage' starting at Supernatural Existence... then onto Skeptics Guide to Universe... then earthFiles.... then the Paranormal Podcast... and eventually landed here at the Paracast.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for doing what you do, and the way you do it. I still cant believe I managed to cut through the bullshit so quick and land here...

Thanks again. Keep up the great work.

GSB

I think I ended up here from a link on AboveTopSecret.com. After watching the Greer 2001 press conference I immediately searched for references of Greer + hoax + credibility + Disclosure etc. I followed a few pages from an 04 thread on AboveTop Secret and I guess someone linked here in a post.

David Biedny said:
GSB, welcome to our forums, and profuse thanks for your kind words!

dB

Not a problem!

Out of curiosity: Yourself and Gene mention often (in the shows Ive listened to thus far) that you have had paranormal experiences yourselves. Is there some particular past episodes of The Paracast that I could be pointed to in order to hear those experiences?

Thanks.

GSB said:
David Biedny said:
GSB, welcome to our forums, and profuse thanks for your kind words!

dB

Not a problem!

Out of curiosity: Yourself and Gene mention often (in the shows Ive listened to thus far) that you have had paranormal experiences yourselves. Is there some particular past episodes of The Paracast that I could be pointed to in order to hear those experiences?

Thanks.

Gene hasn't really had any. David talks about some on certain episodes. With some of the shows it's in the description so just look around at the archived shows.

Be sure to check out the Jeff Ritzman shows too. He's basically their 3rd host and has some interesting experiences to share.

Crow said:
GSB - check out the March 28 2006 show and Feb 18 2007 shows. Good stuff and welcome.

Thanks - I certainly will do that. Im actually finding it a bit overwhelming at the moment. I quite simply cannot stop listening to the shows! 2hr podcast after 2hr podcast....

Yesterday(Sunday - Im in Australia) I listened to over 6hrs of audio. Finishing up with Jeff Ritzmanns first appearance on the show before I went to bed. I urge any new listener NOT to listen to Ritzmann's stories and then google the cover image of the book "Communion" just before going to bed!

Anyway Im supposed to be studying for exams right now, which is why I have so much free time. Its hard to draw myself away from this topic.. it really is.

Welcome and I agree that the paracast is highly addicting. I haven't over dosed on the paracast yet but I did once while listening to Deepak Chopra.

Several years ago I stayed in bed listening to Deepak Chopra tapes for over ten hours! I then had to make myself get up and do several reality checks. I had to make sure that the wall was indeed solid ( at least to my physical sences) and to look at myself in the mirror just to make sure and so forth.

GSB said:
Crow said:
GSB - check out the March 28 2006 show and Feb 18 2007 shows. Good stuff and welcome.

Thanks - I certainly will do that. Im actually finding it a bit overwhelming at the moment. I quite simply cannot stop listening to the shows! 2hr podcast after 2hr podcast....

Yesterday(Sunday - Im in Australia) I listened to over 6hrs of audio. Finishing up with Jeff Ritzmanns first appearance on the show before I went to bed. I urge any new listener NOT to listen to Ritzmann's stories and then google the cover image of the book "Communion" just before going to bed!

Anyway Im supposed to be studying for exams right now, which is why I have so much free time. Its hard to draw myself away from this topic.. it really is.

Take your time. I wish I hadn't devoured the shows as soon as I did. They only do one a week. You'll be caught up before you know it.

Ally said:
Welcome and I agree that the paracast is highly addicting. I haven't over dosed on the paracast yet but I did once while listening to Deepak Chopra.

Several years ago I stayed in bed listening to Deepak Chopra tapes for over ten hours! I then had to make myself get up and do several reality checks. I had to make sure that the wall was indeed solid ( at least to my physical sences) and to look at myself in the mirror just to make sure and so forth.

Back when I cleaned office buildings I would constantly listen to audio books while at work, many were deepak chopra. It made my mundane work more profound.

Ally said:

haha, yes I understand completely.

I really like how Gene & David challenge these frauds out there. They really do a service for the entire field and have a great attitude about handling supposed contactees and dvd peddlers. That's why they have the best show out there. They just don't let guests spew any crap like they get away with on other shows.

I just don't like the way they save the really damning evidence for the last segment, why not go the whole hog they are already annoy and challenge the guests why not go in for teh kill if you think they are charlatans.

Kiwi here :)

Back