• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New kook on C2C

Free episodes:

That guy was one of the reasons george got into the business in the first place and from what i get from it is that george is kinda throwing him a bone ,
a lifeline if you will .. thats all , harmless fun .. i dont care much for him either .

butters said:
Not sure what's so " Irrelevant " about it . I guess you never tried to help out
an old friend .. sad ....

No my friend. I have nothing agiainst that. It's fine with me. I don't listen to C2C. What is irrelevant is it is nothing I am interested in. With all due respect to you and your opinion.... I am sick of the side shows. I guess I am getting more and more cynical of paranormal shows. I just feel that we are fed more and more BS. I want some rationality and some facts now. Especially in my field of interest in UFO's. I am sick of the Sims, and the Stevens, and the rest of them.

Morgus the Magnificent is an old-time TV presenter (I want to say beginning in the 60s) from here in New Orleans. He plays the persona of a somewhat distracted mad scientist, assisted by an Igor-like character called Chomsly, I believe. Like Elvira, or on the USA Network in the 80s Captain USA and Rhonda Sheer (also from New Orleans), or the character Roddy McDowell played in Fright Night, Morgus would have segments at the commercial breaks of horror films, making watching the movie more of an experience than just a film. He and the others I mention (and there were plenty of others that did similar acts) are the spiritual fore-runners of the Mystery Science Theater concept, except they extended it over the movie and turned on the films themselves.

Of course, why he is a feature of Coast to Coast, well, I don't listen to the show anymore.

ondafritz said:
I guess I am getting more and more cynical of paranormal shows. I just feel that we are fed more and more BS. I want some rationality and some facts now.

The rational, fact-based paranormal show might just be a candidate for the shortest show on earth.

"And today we have a guest who saw something in the sky, and without a shred of tangible evidence has concluded that it must have been intelligent alien life flying around the atmosphere for no apparent reason. Thank you and goodnight!"

:D

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
The rational, fact-based paranormal show might just be a candidate for the shortest show on earth.

"And today we have a guest who saw something in the sky, and without a shred of tangible evidence has concluded that it must have been intelligent alien life flying around the atmosphere for no apparent reason. Thank you and goodnight!"

:D

-DBTrek

Oh geez, ya' got me there! :p

Back