• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Hebrides trench: First look at unexplored deep sea

Free episodes:

i like that han, ive watched him aload of times, he has a bit of bottle.

If you have not seen it I recommend watching the "river monsters goes tribal" episode, where he goes after a Shark using a sort of log canoe where his legs are dangling in the water.:eek:

Overall I like Jeremy Wade but I think that Steve Irwin (RIP) was much braver, or maybe more mad! I will look up the name of a guy I saw swimming with a pair of HUGE great whites protected only by his Speedos!
I doff my cap to any person brave enough to to trust themselves enough to be able to conquer their inbuilt fear (if they have any) and put themselves in such close proximity to incredibly dangerous animals, especially when their motive is to educate and protect. I see them as "knights" of sorts.

well swimming in deep water is one of our primal fears to over-come, they would survive in british waterways if they can thrive in russian waterways, slightly off topic but someone released foxes over here about 25/30 yrs ago, not good for us, and we have wild wallaby's, they are on the vermin list, because they cause too much damage, ive seen fox, but not wallaby, not away from the curragh's where they all live, but apparently they are spreading right thru the island, back on topic.

Back