• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Bigfoot photo

Goody said:
It went flailing across the dirt road infront of them and up the road; needless to say, they bailed out of there top gear. I trust the word of these 2 people as they're very sincere and have no need to hype anything up as far as i'm concerned. It's fascinating that we as a species pride ourselves on our knowledge of the world around us; yet we have barely looked in our backyards...

Well, I can see you trusting them of course, but can you ever know exactly what they saw? I personally don't think we will ever find an entirely new species of larger mammal living in a place like North America or Australia. I tend to believe the idea that *if* these 'cryptids' exist then they only do so for a short time and don't exist as a species that live, breed and die here on Earth. In other words, they are something that enters our world in a certain bizarre form for a period of time and then exits...something transdimensional or of a "spirit realm" for lack of a better term. I think this idea would help explain the strange appearances of cryptids all around the world....of course, beer is another possible explanation ;)

Back