• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Argentina UFO

The Hawk

Skilled Investigator

It's definitely moving, the telephone poles and whatnot are stationary.
My thought is there's nothing that truely distinguishes that this isn't just a plane light. However there's what seems to be a 90 turn from from 1:26 on.
Looks fishy the way it was shot though, I'm unconvinced..
Can it be proven that it's a trick of the zoom or an actual 90 degree turn?

A person commented that the movement was an illusion due to being shot in a car. Lame explanation since you can tell the person is stationary by looking at the telephone poles/street lights at the beginning.

I saw no sharp turns or any other non convientional behavior.

hmm..
Take another look.
Consider his angle from the first few shots it's heading to the right.
I think it's the same UFO taping and by up until 1:28 to be exact it still gives a slight impression of going right including when it comes by that cloud. However immediately it appears to start heading downward north from his position. It looks like a 90 degree turn to me and I suspect it could be proven one way or another by analyzing the zoom effect relative to the cloud and UFO movement.

Cool...Thanks for the share, Hawk!

I see a light in the sky...

It could be anything...Venus, a plane, a helicopter, The Space Station, Maybe a reflection off space-debris, or a satellite...Maybe a flare, or a weather-balloon...But yes, definitely! It could also be a 3 foot hybrid Grey from Zeta Reticuli coming in through a worm-hole...

It's not great, but definitely worth having it analyzed by an expert (of which I'm not, obviously).

Also, I kind of don't think it's trickery. It feels like a normal camshot. That's not scientific of course, not nearly as defined an observation as Hawk made earlier...But if it is trickery, they produced an average UFO. Woo Hoo!

I still like the japanese cow abduction video..Can't get enough of that one!

t

It's not a star or something stationary that much is certain. As I and A.LeClair pointed out. Also the fact that it clearly passes other stars or UFOs along it's course. As for the turn I'd like to hear some other people's opinions I pointed it out to a friend of mine and he agrees theres a definite direction change.

The Hawk said:
Consider his angle from the first few shots it's heading to the right.
I think it's the same UFO taping and by up until 1:28 to be exact it still gives a slight impression of going right including when it comes by that cloud. However immediately it appears to start heading downward north from his position. It looks like a 90 degree turn to me and I suspect it could be proven one way or another by analyzing the zoom effect relative to the cloud and UFO movement.

Okay, Hawk, I did give it a second look.

I do see what you're saying, at 1:28. The film does give the viewer a perception of a change in direction. It does seem like the UFO is moving to the right of view, and then the camera pans in and then back out, and it appears, based on the clouds, that the UFO is then moving downwards. I'm unable to actually see a physical 90 degree turn. But I do see what you're talking about...There is a perception of this thing moving to the right, and then moments later, the perception that it is moving downwards.

It's just that, because of the drastic camera movements, there is no visible, stationary points of reference, at this point in the footage. Yes I see the telephone polls and wires previous to this point (and yes, it does look the film is cut at one point, and then back on to film the object at a different vantage point). But my beef is that this camera is all over the place. Everything is moving, especially at 1:28. For me, that muddies the water a bit. We are either looking at something unusual, or we are looking at an illusion, caused by the sporadic panning and focusing of the camera.

But it would warrant having an expert analyze it.

Now, I dug a little deeper here. The guy that shot this is supposedly Señor Ricardo E D'angelo, and yes he has a website. He apparently shot it on the roof of his house, using a Sony 360 XS Night Shot, with a slow shutter mounted on a tri-pod.

Now a couple things come to mind. First, I do think he's stationary, and I do buy into the likelyhood that he was on top of his house, and I also see the likelyhood that this object was moving...Not too sure about the tripod though.

What concerns me, is the fact that we can presume, this was shot at night, given the nature of his equipment. If that's the case, then many of the other lights can be easily explained away as stars. The appearance of movement from those other objects, excepting the UFO being focused in on, could also be an illusion, given that this is filmed at night, on a clear evening, with a slow-shutter operating camera.

So, there does appear to be a light in the sky. It does appear to be moving. The majority of the footage seems to indicate that this thing is moving in a straight line, except for the 1:28 moment in the footage, at which point the camera is moving in and out, panning and refocusing, and so if there was a distinct moment when this light made a 90 degree turn, then Senor D'angelo unfortunately missed the opportunity to capture it because he was too busy zooming and panning.

His website is interesting, though...Touted as "Gloucoart", which doesn't really mean much empirically. I wish I could speak fluent Argentinian-Spanish. But what we appear to have here is a guy vigorously trying to capture UFO footage on the roof of his house, publishing his efforts on his website.

He does have some cool footage though. I like this one more than the YouTube footage: In the video footage on THIS PAGE, Senor D'angelo appears to have captured a black triangle! I'm not sure where those 2 orange lights came from, and it looks like the white light is moving past the other 2 orange lights, but oh well...still looks like a triangle.

Who knows. Back to the youTube footage, I just don't think it's one of the top 1% or 2% out there, but it is certainly intriguing.

The seeming change in directions that occurs is due to a "cut" so far as I can tell. Talking with the guy who shot the vid is a must if you're wanting to get to the bottom of things, if there is one.

A.LeClair said:
The seeming change in directions that occurs is due to a "cut" so far as I can tell. Talking with the guy who shot the vid is a must if you're wanting to get to the bottom of things, if there is one.

I absolutely agree.

Back