• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nellis AFB like UFO

M

Mindsky

I found these photos interesting.
Astounding Daylight UFO Photos

It reminds me of the Nellis AFB vid.

For those who don't know, or can't recall what vid I am referring to see this site:
Nellis_Main

It looks balloonish to me, but the flight behavior reported isn't typical of any sort of balloon I'm aware of.

Also, the last pic on this page F15 - UFO SIGHTING

Looks sort of similar too.

I have never been to Nellis before but as I stated in my intro I served in the Navy recently. I had the chance to go to NAS Fallon in Fallon NV many times. To my knowledge there are alot of off limits areas and alot of underground facilities. The hanger our F/A18's were in had 3 basements and that is where the pilots ready room was. There are a lot of strange lights in the sky in the day and at night. To me some of these lights and craft are the closest I have seen that I might classify as a UFO. I would imagine that most of them would be secret aircraft.

Everytime there is a new war I wonder if I will see some new craft that will explain previous ufo sightings, pictures and vids. I still am wondering about the Belgian triangle looking craft that has been seen for decades, photographed and filmed. If it's ours (humans) we sure don't like to use it in wars, which seems strange. At least cnn hasn't caught them dropping bombs on Iraq etc. The more time that goes by without official release of certain ufo like craft goes by, the more I lean toward it not being ours.

Back