• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nazi Space Aliens... DAMN THEM ALL!!!

paulkimball said:
Leaving neo-Nazis and their ridiculous claims aside, I would point out that the question of whether the Nazis were experimenting with UFOs was one that the Canadian government was interested in, at least briefly. In August, 2005, I wrote the following column at my blog, on the topic of Nazis and UFOs and the Canadian government.

Very interesting info Paul. What is your opinion on some of the better nazi ufo photographs circulating around? (The ones purported to be from the 30s and 40s) I have several of them on my hard drive and some are very compelling, but I don't know the sources of these photos.

If you'd like I'll post some of the specific photos up here if you aren't familiar with them.

Wow, I take a leave of absence to take care of business, and this topic gets some legs. Nifty!

Missed you guys while I worked out some family stuff.

I don't believe that the swastika itself is primarily associated with evil, it can only be assumed that because such egotistical and tyrannical man such(Hitler) associated himself with this symbol of course people are going to rationalize that the symbol is in entirety a representation of evil. This still does not make up for the ignorance of man and his lack of knowledge on the most important of issues.

The Nazi's were revolting, but they sure wore sexy uniforms. Come on, you gotta admit those high black boots and form fitting uniforms with the caps were really HOT. Forgive me, I am from Los Angeles. Sometimes it seeps out of me onto the written page.

lee said:
Hello
everyone.

What I have learned, is that are many means for one symbol. But the Nazis used the Buddists symbol so that people that look into things would only see the dark.

Do some searching and you will see.
Until next time.

Peace, Love, Understanding and Hope.

i was at a model airplane forum the other day and apparently you cant sell kits in germany that have decals featuring the swastica.

i was at a model airplane forum the other day and apparently you cant sell kits in germany that have decals featuring the swastica.

Kiss had to change their logo for products and albums in Germany. The ss in kiss was to close to the SS rune symbols the Nazi's used.

The Nazi's were revolting, but they sure wore sexy uniforms. Come on, you gotta admit those high black boots and form fitting uniforms with the caps were really HOT. Forgive me, I am from Los Angeles. Sometimes it seeps out of me onto the written page.

I still harbor a deep subconscious fear of police officers, a characteristic I developed in childhood. Where I grew up, cops wore dark blue uniforms that appeared black in all but the strongest direct sunlight, officer's billed caps, boots, holstered sidearms, and a gaudy array of patches, silver metal pins and similar unit symbols on their collars and tunics.

They reminded me exactly of the Nazis I had seen in countless photographs and movies. I was deathly afraid that any error on my part, even something as harmless as jaywalking, would mean the immediate arrest of me and my whole family. Then we would disappear forever into some death camp of a prison.

Maybe it's just irrational paranoia on my part, but that doesn't make the feeling any less terrifying to this very day. Sometimes a strong imagination can be a blessing, but on the other hand, there are occasions when it can really tear a big bite out of your ass.

Kiss had to change their logo for products and albums in Germany. The ss in kiss was to close to the SS rune symbols the Nazi's used.

Which is pretty ironic seeing as how they're all Jewish.

Hehehehe.

Back