• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nancy Talbott

russhorseman

Not Too Deep A Thinker
I love Nancy! She was a frequent speaker at our Journey's Beyond Conferences in Gulf Breeze years ago. Loved hanging out with her after the shows and listening to her experiences in a non-formal setting.

Nancy's experiences in Holland are what I'd love to hear more of. She had just begun having those experiences when the conferences ended and we lost touch.

I'm wondering if she remembers me chasing the purse-snatching thief (a woman) through the biker bars of Mobile, after our very last Journey's Beyond conference? Finally caught her, and the biker's bought me a drink! We all laughed about it later at the home of Pat and Buddy Crumbley, and Nancy gave me a big hug. Had the thief grabbed the bag next to purses, she would have had our entire purse for the conference.

Thinking about it now, maybe that's why Nancy gave me the hug - that bag contained her paycheck!

She's going to be a great guest. Thanks for having her, guys.
:D

She's going to be a great guest. Thanks for having her, guys.
:D

Well, you might not be quite so thankful after the interview airs.

I was, in short, not thrilled with much of the conversation. But y'all will be the judges.

And Russ, she's been on the show before, in case you didn't realize it. Check the archives...

dB

I was, in short, not thrilled with much of the conversation. But y'all will be the judges.

And, and Russ, she's been on the show before, in case you didn't realize it. Check the archives...

dB
I missed her before? Wow, and I've listened to every Paracast, or so I thought...

As I said, it's been about 8 years or so since I last heard from Nancy. She was a hoot personally, but I've not followed her professional work at all recently. I'm looking forward to the interview.

Ahh Mobile. Beautiful Gulf Coast City. 8) I need to go to some conferences down that way when they are in the Mobile/Pensacola area.

Ahh Mobile. Beautiful Gulf Coast City. 8) I need to go to some conferences down that way when they are in the Mobile/Pensacola area.
Tyder,

I have some great memories of Mobile and Gulf Breeze/Pensacola. Jill and I plan on moving back there (from Baton Rouge) in the next two years. Once you get a taste of that beach life, it's tough to stay away. And, there's more of a paranormal element there (if you don't count New Orleans)!
::)

And Russ, she's been on the show before, in case you didn't realize it. Check the archives...

dB

Hmmmm Looking forward to this episode. What I remember of Talbot's last interview on the Paracast is Nancy as quite a conservative researcher. She presented some of the weirder stuff associated with crop formations, but she seemed reticent to talk about that stuff without first making it clear that most circles are man made, and the 'genuine' formations made up a very small percentage.

She seemed quite credible at the time.

Back