• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My eldest Sister's 'sighting'.

I'm fairly sure this happened on the Dove Lake track (for those who don't know, it's a walking track that goes around a lake. It's also a lake on Cradle Mountain, a mountain in Tasmania, Australia), I'm blanking on how many years back but it would have been at least three. I didn't witness this myself, or I probably wouldn't be tagging myself as a sceptic, but apparently my eldest sister (I'm the middle of three) saw my Father standing on an observation deck, and saw a woman standing right next to him that he wasn't conscious of. I never managed to get much information about it, but apparently the woman was wearing clothes of the 60's or 70's. May or may not have been hiking gear of that period, I never asked. That's pretty much all I know, a person that she saw but my Father didn't.

Also, to preface my stay here, I myself have had no experiences that I would tag as paranormal (there is one I'm not sure of, but I'm not comfortable talking about). Although, when I was eight I remember seeing an extraordinarily fast light point in the sky with my cousin on a Christmas eve. You can guess what an impressionable child would have made of that. However, that was before I was into Astronomy and knew what 'satellites' were. ;)

That's all for now, here's hoping one day I get a good one.

Back