• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Music Alert..... Asymptote

Free episodes:

Frootloop

Nutball
Among the [other] podcasts that i listen to is "Black Vault Radio Network".... an excelent show produced by John Greenwald Jr. I know hes been on The Paracast (any plans for a re-visit Gene and Dave?)

Well, the fantastic music heard throughout the show is produced by a duo named "Asymptote". They have just released their debut album "Parapolitix" on CDBaby.com. Ive just bought the download version for $6.50. BARGAIN! Fans of BVRN will recognise the style of the music from the show itself.

"Deep atmosphere's, complex textures, groove oriented with an experimental touch from this duo"

Play it loud!

incidentally, Asymptote can be found on http://www.myspace.com/asymptote

Cooool ... thanks for that. Often wondered who did the music on the Black Vault. And now I know .. yayy. I always thought it was a number of different artistes ... which means I won't have to spend all year trying to find out who did what track :D ... double yay.

I shall now retire gracefully and go and check their myspace page :D (where's me credit card??? :p)

This isn't related to the music on BVR...I just wanted to say that I thought I would listen to an episode of that show the other day. It was an episode that came out right around the time of the video of a "ship" silhouetted against the moon.
John said after seeing this that there might be some truth to the Chad drone photos after all.

Sort of started questioning his judgment right then and there, honestly.

Well, I guess that we all have opinions on the drone story, but i wont get into that here, John is doing a great job over there at the Black Vault! :)

Back