• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mumbai Bombing Conspiracy Theory

Meh.

I tend to think from all I have read that it is a REAL terrorist attack that is involved in that region of the world. However, it has NOTHING to do with the US/West.

Now if it would be indeed what is put worth by the media that "Pakistan" did this it would mean the ISI did this. Anyone who studdies geo-politics in the ME and Asia knows ISI=CIA so if that is true, then one could speculate from that.

I do not think that is the case though. This is a local issue and nothing more IMO.

Rogue elements within the Pakistani ISI have been the de-facto government of Pakistan for years. They rely heavily on the "India=BoogeyMan" meme to exploit their ignorant population. The country has shit for an infrastructure but a huge military. Relations with India have been steadily improving. This does not serve the interests of those who profit from the fears of the masses. President Azari recently broadcast on Indian television that Pakistan had adopted a "no first strike" policy. This severely pissed of the military. That's my theory.

The lone nutjob pussy survivor terrorist wannabe claimed they were trained by the Paki Navy.

He laid there crying that he didn't want to die. Then the interrogation started, and of course, he begged for his death.

What an absolute pansy. If you lack the courage of your convictions, then terrorism might not be the job for you. Stick to herding goats, or fucking them, and leave the terrorism to the heartless wacko fringe criminal element.

What an absolute pansy. If you lack the courage of your convictions, then terrorism might not be the job for you. Stick to herding goats, or fucking them, and leave the terrorism to the heartless wacko fringe criminal element.

And on that note, check out the reaction of former Baath party official, Abdul-Ghani Abdul-Ghafur when an Iraqi court sentenced his sorry ass to death for crimes against humanity yesterday. Little bitch.

Attachments

• hailtothethief.gif
    hailtothethief.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 32
If there's one thing I cannot stand, is some terrorist claiming he's going to die for his God, and wants the infidels, and non-believers to die in the name of his God, while crying like a bitch because he got shot, and might meet his God, the same God who promised his ass 72 virgins if he martyred himself.

So what happens after you have sex with your 72 Virgins? Has anyone seen what a Virgin looks like these days? I understand now why they have the Hijab, and the Burkha for their women over there.

This is why religion in all its myriad forms is for suckers.

I wonder if the Quran specifies what sex those virgins are...or if they are even human. It would really suck to blow yourself up for the cause and then be greeted by a bunch of 'cherry' goats.

individual humans are like the individual cells of a greater organism, when they behave properly with that greater organism in mind, things work well.

but when you get individuals like these "cancer cells" then they must be removed.

its not in my mindset to "like" what happened to sadam or his cronies, but i understand the need to execute them on many levels.

these people had a life time of choices to make, they wound up where they were ,because they chose to become like aggressive cancer cells.

Back