• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MSNBC Poll on Bush

Paranormal Packrat said:
Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/?polls=is_open

89 percent said yes.

I asked my wife to take a guess and she came out with 90% -- before reading the actual survey.

Remote viewing or just a logical guess?

You decide. :D

Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/?polls=is_open

89 percent said yes.

I asked my wife to take a guess and she came out with 90% -- before reading the actual survey.

Remote viewing or just a logical guess?

You decide. :D

I was hoping it would be 90 percent, but I doubted it because my opinion of American's intelligence is low. I was pleasantly surprised to see it was nearly that.

Eh . . . fish in a barrel. Hating on Bush is easy now . . . it was a lonely game back in 2001/2002 though.

cottonzway said:
It is kind of funny how the show wants to get away from politics this thread pops up. :)

Well, it would be funnier if Gene or Dave made the thread. I personally don't care one way or another if they do politics or not. So long as it doesn't turn into the Jeff Rense program or Limbowelmouth.

DBTrek said:
Eh . . . fish in a barrel. Hating on Bush is easy now . . . it was a lonely game back in 2001/2002 though.

I was there too. I recall many people telling me they voted for him because they liked his father..... and Kerry flip flops.... Well, so does Bush and then some.

Most likely this is the world map for the 10% or so who did not vote to get this bum out of there....
worldmap.jpg

Back