• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Haunted

O

Open_Mind2007

What does everyone think of the show "Most Haunted"? Forget the fact that the "psychic" Derek (whatever his last name is) was found to be a fraud, what about the show and the " evidence" they have caught.

if that's the one where they run around screaming in infrared light, or the dark, or however they film it (everyone's green, and the chick's eyes are always GIGANTIC), then i hate it..hehe

Ya know it's one of my guilty pleasures...I think it's friggin' hysterical. I dont put alot of stock in any of it, but it's great fun to me.

There's footage on Youtube of them blantantly bumping tables and moving things and then going "What was THAT?!"

Fakity fake fake fake. Must piss off real ghost hunters as much as this "probe" nonsense is rilling up ufo investigators. Probably more.

I get all those shows titles confused. I was thinking the show this thread dealt with was one of those many ghost shows that deal with simple anecdotal cases that puts me to sleep, but apparently not. I'll look at some youtube vids later of the show to make sure which show it is before commenting.

I happen to be a spirit communicator myself, and have had the chance to see Derek twice, and can assure one and all that he is no fraud. Yes, he can at times get a little carried away- purely because he seeks to do so much good, but he is quite genuine- an instinctive feeling any true medium who has the good fortune to meet him would surely note in an instant- which I did.

Three cheers for Derek.

Back