• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More UFO experience interview video's!

• Thread starter klatuu_berada_nicto
  • Start date

K

klatuu_berada_nicto

Here are the latest interviews that I have conducted.

I hope you enjoy them and let me have some feedback if you are inclined.

Thanks!

Those interviews were superb. Many thanks for making them. Clear speech, nice and natural environments, and no annoying x-files music lol.

That first guy you could tell was having problems understanding what happened to him. You could see that he didn't want to probe any deeper into what went on, and at the same time had the nagging questions.

I dont blame him for not wanting to know. Once again thanks, these were superb - look forward to seeing more. And Ive subscribe to your youtube account.

Cheers

I have posted my most recent video. Thanks for watching and the feedback!

Back