• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Moller's at it again...

Free episodes:

I don't see it happening in the near future, but the FAA can be bought, and will be in due time I bet. If money can be made in greater numbers, then change is usually a-comin. If not, we'll stick with our gas guzzlin ground transport. I was pissed to see he made the saucers run off diesel etc.

Anyway, interesting vid.

This guy has been at it for decades. I remember reading about it back in the early 90's in the Popular Science magazine. He promised to have prduction units by late 90's...whatever happened to that?
I don't know, to be honest all his flying machines look kind of clunky from what I've seen in the videos. I guess if they could replace airplanes that'd be kind of cool, but I don't see it happenning. I think you truly need a major breakthrough for flying cars to ever come to fruition. Maybe antigravity or something like that.

Rick Deckard said:
The Moller group are pushing their new flying vehicle - it's a saucer...

Link - BBC Video

Link - Moller on Wikipedia

They'll never get it approved - the FAA will never allow 'ordinary' folks to pilot airborne vehicles...

Back