• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Minnesota Mystery Cat Captured

I live in Minneapolis, and it was pretty big news.

I have two cats. One weighs 25 lbs, and the other 20.

I couldn't imagine going outside and seeing a mountain lion and not knowing what it was.

Tommy Allison said:
I live in Minneapolis, and it was pretty big news.

I have two cats. One weighs 25 lbs, and the other 20.

I couldn't imagine going outside and seeing a mountain lion and not knowing what it was.

Wow. What kind of cats you got? Most probably weigh 7-10 pounds I'm guessing. Yours is a twice that or more!

A.LeClair said:
Wow. What kind of cats you got? Most probably weigh 7-10 pounds I'm guessing. Yours is a twice that or more!

'Corporate Fat Cats', of course.

fatcat1.jpg

"Mr. Wong, I see our shares are down another two percent.
Fire the marketing department and fetch me another buttered ham!"

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
'Corporate Fat Cats', of course.

fatcat1.jpg

"Mr. Wong, I see our shares are down another two percent.
Fire the marketing department and fetch me another buttered ham!"

-DBTrek

Oh my goodness!!That cat is fat!!Awww,but it's so cute though.

umm that looks like a Cougar (also called mountain lion or puma) .up here in missoula, montana the mix up lynxes for bobcats and Cougar (also called mountain lion or puma) allways happen. same happens with cougars and mountain lions in fact they are the same cat.

Mountain lion

A large powerful wild cat (Felis concolor) of mountainous regions of the Western Hemisphere, having an unmarked tawny body. Also called catamount , mountain cat , panther , puma , also called regionally cougar , painter 3 .

Back