• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michelle Williams' Heath visit

Is that a reputable source? I really liked Heath Ledger and was sad that he died so suddenly. I kinda like the idea that he's still around in some form.

Yeah the whole Heath Ledger story is fricken sad. I was talking to my step sisters fiance about him last night.... he grew up with him in Perth and shared the same group of friends (although they werent personally close friends).

So, he died of an accidental od? I thought it was illegal drugs. What meds was he on?

I just know him as the Joker which like everyone else, liked a lot. Bummed he won't be in any sequels. I heard he played a gay guy, in Brokeback Mountain. Some Christian fundamentalists were applauding his death because of that. Very sick people.

As for the site I linked being credible? Dunno. I doubt they'd make that up though. They could get sued etc. Then again, Weekly World News gets away with it. Or do they no longer make up lies about celebs? I don't read it so I don't know.

Yeah it was a combo of prescription drugs, valium + other similars drugs. Although he did like to indulge in other 'less' legal ones too I hear.

Back