• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mexican students claim presidential elections a fake

Almost 8 years later ... we have a rather interesting documentary on how mass-data analysis and social media can and has been used to influence political outcomes .. I watched it last night.

The Great Hack

Almost 8 years later ... we have a rather interesting documentary on how mass-data analysis and social media can and has been used to influence political outcomes .. I watched it last night.

The Great Hack

The situation is quite interesting, the past US presidential election was very much steam rolled by the internet. Not that I am a Trump supporter (as we all know around here lol), Hilary seriously underestimated the power of internet communities and especially the hard right groups that existed in places like 4chan etc. Having said that, there is reason to believe there was also a fair bit of let us just say less than above board vote manipulation going on with both sides.
Then again I have always run with the "it matters not who is voted in those in power always remain the same"... You know what this gets me thinking of the break away civilization concept.

The situation is quite interesting, the past US presidential election was very much steam rolled by the internet. Not that I am a Trump supporter (as we all know around here lol), Hilary seriously underestimated the power of internet communities and especially the hard right groups that existed in places like 4chan etc. Having said that, there is reason to believe there was also a fair bit of let us just say less than above board vote manipulation going on with both sides.
Then again I have always run with the "it matters not who is voted in those in power always remain the same"... You know what this gets me thinking of the break away civilization concept.
Nice to see someone else besides me post something. Hey did you get my message about doing the musicians roundtable? You would just need either a totally independent original track, or a cover you have obtained the right to record and play on air royalty free.

BTW I understand the symbolism in your signature graphic so much better now than when I first bought the record. That is a really good job someone did with the realistic fire.

Nice to see someone else besides me post something. Hey did you get my message about doing the musicians roundtable? You would just need either a totally independent original track, or a cover you have obtained the right to record and play on air royalty free.

BTW I understand the symbolism in your signature graphic so much better now than when I first bought the record. That is a really good job someone did with the realistic fire.

I have noticed the forum moves quite a bit slower than it once did, as for music round table I spent most of my life as a session player so I don't own the rights to stuff I have worked on sadly.
Love to help and chat however, I will dig through my archives of work as I do have some old original work but it is a matter of finding it, I worked out years and years ago that if you live in Australasia you need to work either as a session player or a sound tech to make a living.... I did both lol.

Back