• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 28, 2017 — Chris Rutkowski with J. Randall Murphy

What's Communion got going for it that's disconnected from the post material and other forms of propheteering. Isn't Communion the first Gospel according to Whitley? It's just a story.
Communion just feels right. He very accurately describes the simultaneous terror and wonder.

If he didn’t experience something like I did, I’d wonder how he got that feeling.

All the Intelligence Reports on UFOs interaction with military aircraft and sightings above bases within the security sector including the contractors private military companies?
Our stuff doesn’t really work like that with the contractors.

The RCMP has been pretty transparent, as has the CAF in my opinion.

I wouldn’t say perfectly, because most sightings just don’t get reported. I’ve never reported one of mine to any organization.

Communion just feels right. He very accurately describes the simultaneous terror and wonder.

If he didn’t experience something like I did, I’d wonder how he got that feeling.
The odd activity prior to the encounter and the changes in the environment temperature inside or outside the home when the interaction occurs. One example is the object makes physical contact even when it so called sleep paralysis . How can the (unknown) move from a non-physical world into a physical world? Which other eyewitness see when wide awake?

The odd activity prior to the encounter and the changes in the environment temperature inside or outside the home when the interaction occurs. One example is the object makes physical contact even when it so called sleep paralysis . How can the (unknown) move from a non-physical world into a physical world? Which other eyewitness see when wide awake?
Can you talk more about that?

I've never personally experienced a temperature change with this stuff, only with 'ghostly' stuff. I have touched them once, though.

Extreme cold in sense able to blow smoke as you do in middle of winter and outside temperature hot during the sighting. A time distortion of some sorts could it create temperature flux ? Similarities can be found in late John Keel's books which reminds me of the dead emu flatten like a pancake. Burnt (no pun intended) around the edge of the circle which had three layers to it. Even the top of the trees /scrub was burnt. Should've taken a soil sample and photos.

Extreme cold in sense able to blow smoke as you do in middle of winter and outside temperature hot during the sighting. A time distortion of some sorts could it create temperature flux ? Similarities can be found in late John Keel's books which reminds me of the dead emu flatten like a pancake. Burnt (no pun intended) around the edge of the circle which had three layers to it. Even the top of the trees /scrub was burnt. Should've taken a soil sample and photos.
We all should take photos and recordings of strange things more often.

Back