• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 18th Show

clip_image005.jpg

What does this look like to you? An owl? I'll address your reply later as I was just browsing prior to bed tonight. I had to add the pic though. It's clear that it's an owl and that it's weird regardless. I don't care if they are worshiping the devil. They use it to make OUR decisions and it's weird as hell.

Apocalypto said:
Maybe people like David's friend are invited to the Grove, exposed to the lighthearted shit that goes on then sent away declaring the normalcy of the whole thing, essentially used as positive-spin mouthpieces. Now I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but one has to wonder.

That is entirely possible - my buddy comes from a wealthy, powerful family, but he's one of the most normal, approachable people you could ever imagine. You might very well be right about this...

dB

cottonzway said:
What does this look like to you? An owl?

I didn't say the statue at BG wasn't an owl, I said Molech is not depicted as an owl. Two entirely seperate concepts.

Paranormal Packrat said:
An owl is a symbol of wisdom. If they "use it" to make their decisions, it isn't working.

The owl is the emblam of the Bohemian Society, supposedly because it is "wise" or, more accurately, because it can see in the dark (read: sees things others cannot). Owls are also highly territorial predators. Make of it what you will but keep in mind I never said it was necessarily a good thing...

Alex Jones is the guy who says it's Molech. Enough said.

But it looks silly, a bunch of geezers running around in the dark acting like druids. Infantile wishes to return to Halloween fantasy? Whatever, it just looks silly.

Back