• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mark Passio Crosses the Conehead Rubicon

Free episodes:

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
I don't know how this presentation slipped past my radar. I just found it.

This is a presentation by Mark Passio to a Philadelphia UFO group in December of 2013.

What the heck? I've really enjoyed Passio's move toward Anarchy. Six years ago he began dabbling with Fresco's Venus Project commie cult. I warned him off it. He quickly abandoned it.

I don't follow him closely, but I did notice he was moving closer to Richard Groves's Peace Revolution movement (of which I am a financial supporter). I had no idea he was doing Ancient Alien work!

This will burn bridges with a lot of people, but it's really good. In this video he combines Matrix unplugging, Watchers, anarchy, natural law, light-path occultism, and control system rebellion into one, easy-to-digest package.

I could throw 100 nasty quibbles about his choice of researchers, but this propaganda package is well done...

Back