• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MANY People Vanishing Into Thin Air

Free episodes:

david paulides missing 411 - GOOD SOURCE FOR THIS. Haven't read other thread yet but I can't get enough of this guy and his books. Good
Honest journalist and detective work. Strange disappearances all over the globe that really freak me out... YIKES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find David Paulides' work and reports always fascinating and among the most important research going on in the field of strange mysteries possibly associated with extraordinary phenomena. Sesh Heri and I are finding direct correlations between the incidents Paulides reports on and areas linked to telluric current nodal points. I just received a map this weekend which illustrates the association as regards the 1954 Walter Gordon case. The map was one of several provided relative to my research and Heri included the Gordon notation as a plus.

I'm less inclined to do the multi-guest shows anymore. You will find the paranormal research investigator community to be mostly territorial, as I have found when trying to reach out. And there's not a lot of people in it who like me to begin with. Not many of them actually know me personally, but that's beside the point, I think. :D My current policy is to neither discuss nor comment on another researcher's work unless I know that person and they are OK with it. Some researchers don't want to hear another researcher commenting on their thing so I'd rather just not go there. If I have a comment or what I think is an insight, I take it to the researcher privately.

Since Kevin Smith died, the chances of me doing anywhere near even the small number of interviews I have done is likely going to be reduced. I'm not really a 'UFO guy', so that eliminates opportunities. I'm not really a good fit with some other audiences either. Rick Spence and I do have EOW3 coming out very soon but even then, I may do Radio Misterioso, Mike Mott and those guys, The Byte Show, DMR and if COB finds the new book interesting he'll have me on. Mike Clelland maybe. Anything else will surprise me. And that's OK because all those guys are cool with what I do and most of them know me. And, hell, that would be six casts that often repeat or archive, so that's great for me. But there are some venues that just aren't interested. :)

I think I'm one of those guys who some researchers like, and 99% of the people who buy the books seem to like, but I'm just not gonna be big with this stuff. It's on the edge of maybe obscure. I'm just glad when someone reads the books, to be honest. :)

Sesh Heri has pulled out of doing personal appearances/interviews. In fact, he has pulled all his books (except a show biz bio he recently co-authored) from availability.

Cool vid! I never heard of this guy. Thank you Stonehart!

On a whim I decided to buy this guy's book. I gave up after several minutes of trying.

I will never understand why people in the business of selling exotic information tend to have such horrific websites.

In this economy one can pay a high-school kid $400 to build an awesome website. But no. That's too much bother.

I'll wait for a better offer.

Depending on what statistics you believe, there are hundreds of thousands of missing children each year in the US. The one website I looked at said 800,000 children! That is a staggering amount. I agree with Charlie Prime, the Missing 411 website is a mess. I had to wade through a number of pages and steps in order to order one of the books. An overhaul is needed.

Back