• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mantid Deciphered ?

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
I've mentioned before that twice I've encountered what appeared to be a giant praying mantis. I have not mentioned that the second time I met this thing it told me it's name and gave me a phrase that was only to be spoken the next time I encounter an otherworldly being, which hasn't happened in nearly fifteen years. I was told in no uncertain terms that the name must be kept secret, so don't ask.
I am about halfway through Allen Greenfield's 'Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts' and decided to apply his cipher to the name I was told. It adds up to 138. And so I flip to the index in Crowley's '777' to check for correspondences. The first word listed is the Hebrew 'Ben Alhim' which means 'Son of God.' So then I go to the Hebrew to English dictionary and get this.
Alhim 'elim (Hebrew) [plural of 'el god] One method of transliterating 'elim, although the insertion of the h is incorrect. The number-values of the letters of 'Elohim, transliterated as alhim are 13514: when used anagrammatically they may be read as 31415, the value of pi.

Well...

Aliens like Pi.

Pi is a universal.

It's also good with Ice Cream.

Unfortunately, it's not so good about peddling alien hybrid skulls.

Unless you're talking about going in circles, and round and round.

Pi is also used to calculate circles.

Most pies are circular.

I see a pattern.

It is also irrational, as these beings seem to be.
I mentioned in another post about waking up to a strange electronic voice that gave me the cryptic message "So Use One, Two." I converted the phrase to numbers and guess what it adds too. 138.

Understand that I wasn't making fun of you.

It's fricking weird is what it is.

With respect, skunkape, this seems like a great way to make any string of digits mean something, no?

Yeah man, that's dartboard territory. You could just as easily claim it's a progressive algorythm of some sort by arranging it 31415 (3+1=4, 4+1=5)

With respect, skunkape, this:

seems like a great way to make any string of digits mean something, no?

I agree, but those Qabalists have been banging away on this stuff for a couple thousand years...either there is something to it, or those guys are monumental fools. By the way, if you haven't checked out the film 'Pi,' it's well worth a watch.

Back