• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Man's Search for Meaning" book by Victor Emil Frankl

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Anyone read the book mentioned in the subject title? It's about a psychologist's experience in concentration camps and his theories that arouse from it. I first heard about it via Dr. Phil. He says it's his favorite book. My mother is a fan, so she went out and bought it. I then borrowed it from her and read it. It's pretty good. David might like it. Then again, it might just anger the reader. It deals with finding meaning through some of humankind's, or humanunkind's most haness acts. I liked it and it gave some interesting and unique theories into the mind and human experience.

Back