• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man who had sex with bicycle sentenced

Free episodes:

Just when I thought the article wouldn't get any better....

"What is it hen?" Brilliant.

There really is a fetish for all occasions.

valiens said:

I was thinking that was a typo, and maybe they meant hun. Who knows though. I been having the little song Bicycle from Masters of Reality in my head since reading the article.

Paranormal Packrat said:
valiens said:

I was thinking that was a typo, and maybe they meant hun. Who knows though. I been having the little song Bicycle from Masters of Reality in my head since reading the article.

Or ... "my white bi ... cycle" :D ... ooerrr missus :D ... and let the avalanche of terrible double-entendres begin :eek: :D

Hen is a Scottish word: Hen = vocative term for a woman (e.g. "What is it hen?").

I can just picture the conversation down his local bar

"Hey Tom I hear Robert has got himself a new girlfriend"

"Yeah so I understand, I have heard she is a bit of an old bike though"

This isn't really all that unusual, people having sex with bicycles. The more you ride one, the more bicycle you start to become. I have an uncle who has ridden one every day, four hours a day, for the last 25 years. He's now one-quarter bicycle. It happens because your atoms mix with the bike's atoms. Consequently, the bicycle ends up becoming part human, too. One would expect this kind of activity from a person who is part bicycle. If he was having sex with his own bicycle, it's actually much closer to masturbation than sex, since basically the part you're having sex with is yourself.

We must also consider the possibility that the bicycle was having sex with the man, not the other way around. If so, the man might consider criminal charges against the bike (assault, rape, etc). It may be difficult, however, to convince a jury of assault charges against yourself.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
This isn't really all that unusual, people having sex with bicycles. The more you ride one, the more bicycle you start to become. I have an uncle who has ridden one every day, four hours a day, for the last 25 years. He's now one-quarter bicycle. It happens because your atoms mix with the bike's atoms. Consequently, the bicycle ends up becoming part human, too. One would expect this kind of activity from a person who is part bicycle. If he was having sex with his own bicycle, it's actually much closer to masturbation than sex, since basically the part you're having sex with is yourself.

We must also consider the possibility that the bicycle was having sex with the man, not the other way around. If so, the man might consider criminal charges against the bike (assault, rape, etc). It may be difficult, however, to convince a jury of assault charges against yourself.

How did they know that it wasn't consensual?? Did they actually ask the bicycle in question??:p

Back