• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mae Brussell Opinion of.

tom1961

Paranormal Maven
I just found out about her a few months ago and have been listening to her on youtube.

I don't agree with some of her theories but she is interesting.

She seemed to put a lot of work into her research.

My only problem with her was she thought Nazi's were involved in everything

and she was very pro left,

Where I think the whole left right is part of the game.

I would like to hear other opinions about her.

I just bought a book of her articles.

I just found out about her a few months ago and have been listening to her on youtube.

I don't agree with some of her theories but she is interesting.

She seemed to put a lot of work into her research.

My only problem with her was she thought Nazi's were involved in everything

and she was very pro left,

Where I think the whole left right is part of the game.

I would like to hear other opinions about her.

I just bought a book of her articles.

I'm reading the Alex Constantine book on here now, the use of Nazi scientists after War 2 isn't conspiracy, it fact. German and American corporations made money off that war, that's fact too. If you do some research on your own you will see influences from those days in much of society. And as for her coming from the left, why that be a problem?

I know about operation paperclip and that we moved all their spy's into the CIA.

I just bought that book but just started reading it.

I think she is right about a lot of things.

but i also believe big corporations are running everything not politicians

I know about operation paperclip and that we moved all their spy's into the CIA.

I just bought that book but just started reading it.

I think she is right about a lot of things.

but i also believe big corporations are running everything not politicians

I'd agree, corporations have the wealth to buy the politicians, after I finish I will post my opinions.

Back