• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Love the Paracast

tclay2539

Paranormal Novice
First a big thank you to Gene and Dave on a wonderful podcast. I've been a longtime reader on the ufo topic and find it to be a very interesting subject.
Having seen something strange in the sky in Florida when I was a child of 12 sparked my interest.
I am an ex listener of toast to toast with george snorry whom I find very ill equipped to handle the format of the show he was given.
I did listen to Art Bell for many years as I thought he could interview a wall and make it interesting.That being said I took toast to toast with a huge grain of salt as I listened to it for pure entertainment value only.I rarely found anyone on the show to be very credible.George has taken the show to a new low.
I was very surprised to find the paracast,a shining beacon of lucid thought and a healthy bit of skepticism as well.
Thank you both again for all the hard work you put into the paracast as I hope to be a long time listener.

tclay2539 said:
I was very surprised to find the paracast,a shining beacon of lucid thought and a healthy bit of skepticism as well.

I love the Paracast too! I have voiced a lot of my concerns about the direction of the show, but all is forgiven when David does a Stanton Friedman impression (or any impression for that matter). :p

welcome aboard

Welcome, tclay. You sounded just like I did when I first discovered the Paracast!

Now if we can just find a way to get the show to replace Toast to Toast...

Brian Now said:
tclay2539 said:

I love the Paracast too! I have voiced a lot of my concerns about the direction of the show, but all is forgiven when David does a Stanton Friedman impression (or any impression for that matter). :p

welcome aboard

No no no no no ... David's impressions are a blot on humanity's landscape ... now sit down and write me a hundred lines:

I shall not like David Biedny's horrible impersonations of fairly well known celebrities in the ufological and paranormal realms since they are quite horrible to listen to over a podcast listening to device especially when schtick is listening to it in the garden while pruning things (which is a fairly rare event but thats neither here nor there) that need pruning with really big sharpy cutty bladey things ...

schtick (you can tell I went to one of the last Grammar Schools in the UK, can't you :p)

p.s. the paracast is rather good though ... hmmm ... thinks ... might be a good time to start at the beginning again ... ahhh ... nostalgia :D

Back