• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Long Time Listener, First Time Poster.

CuCullen

Skilled Investigator
Greetings all,

The title says it all, just glad to be aboard. I am an academic researcher of UFOs and related phenomena, and have studied under (at least) two of the best minds UFOlogy has to offer. My chosen field is anthropology (of UFO-related subcultures). I am a former member, and have trained as an FI, of MUFON and have since embraced a more skeptical path. I am an experiencer, and so could never be considered a debunker.

Have I covered all of the bases? :)

Thanks for having me, and damn glad to meet you!

Best,

Cu

Last edited:
Greetings all,

The title says it all, just glad to be aboard. I am an academic researcher of UFOs and related phenomena, and have studied under (at least) two of the best minds UFOlogy has to offer. My chosen field is anthropology (of UFO-related subcultures). I am a former member, and have trained as an FI, of MUFON and have since embraced a more skeptical path. I am an experiencer, and so could never be considered a debunker.

Have I covered all of the bases? :)

Thanks for having me, and damn glad to meet you!

Best,

Cu
Welcome to the forum! Would you mind sharing with us who the two minds are that you feel are "two of the best"? Also interested in hearing about your experience!

Would you mind sharing with us who the two minds are that you feel are "two of the best"? Also interested in hearing about your experience!

Thanks for all of the words of welcome. I have studied under both Dr. Mike Swords (retired) and Dr. Ron Westrum in my college days. I've taken non-related coursework under both and, more importantly, had many discussions and received valued private tutelage on the subject of UFOs. Unfortunately, this subject was not on offer, for credit, at the time at those universities. My MA thesis was on UFO related subcultures surrounding the ostensible abduction phenomenon, and Dr. Swords was one of my readers.

As far as my personal experiences - I witnessed a UFO in my youth, my memory of which was very clear, and which I still can not prosaically explain. Triangle shaped lights (2 red, bottom/1 white, top - steady glowing, not blinking) rise slowly up over a near tree line, dip below the tree line and rise up again to hover there for a short time and finally dip below the tree line for good. Also, my brother and I have a clear memory of a highly-strange event in the parking lot of a nearby neighborhood pool. We both remember him being taken and wheeled away, in a shopping cart, by some older kids only to be returned some time later (neither of us remember how much time, though I was pretty upset and traumatized this was happening). My brother insists to this day it was no one we knew, but that he saw it as a good-natured prank that he was willing to go along with. I just remember how frightened I was and my parents not believing a word of it.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard CuCullen, have you been filled in on our initiation procedures? If not don't buy into that anal probe thing, I did and boy did I feel like a fool when I found out they were yanking my chain.

Sorry CuCullen, I will use your thrrad to introduce myself, the same applies to me ☺ so hello everybody, been listnening for a while nowand finnaly decided to go to the forums. I come from a small country in Europe, well to be fair, frome the same one as your new first lady. I am a proffesional pilot with one of the largest company here over the pond.
Best regards to you all and stay happy ☺

Back