• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Life is beautiful...

ondafritz

Skilled Investigator
I just have to say that life is great tonight.
I'm sitting on my back porch, listening to my favorite paranormal broadcast on my laptop, looking at the moon and Mars and Jupiter thru my binoculars.

Guys Gene and David make my Sunday evening special and I thank you!

Life is indeed beautiful.

I just had the best steak grilled burrito made by me, and am kicking back before I work in my studio tonight.

ondafritz said:
I just have to say that life is great tonight.
I'm sitting on my back porch, listening to my favorite paranormal broadcast on my laptop, looking at the moon and Mars and Jupiter thru my binoculars.

Guys Gene and David make my Sunday evening special and I thank you!

I need to make a correction. It was not Mars that I was looking at but Arctaurus. I brought up Starry Night and it showed me the error of my ways.

Back