• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Latest Forum Update

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I have just updated to a new style for our forums.

One dilemma I grappled with was the best color for the presentation. Then I decided that this is something I might as well leave up to you. You can now pick which of a dozen color schemes work best for you, your computer and your mood of that day. And if you don't like the color, pick something else.

We hope you like our new options, and you'll find the pop-up menu with those choices on most every screen (at the right).

I like it :)
So much better than some message boards out there today. You can easily read everything, which is the point..

Back