• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Landing sites bases ?

Kered

Paranormal Novice
Hi Tom and interested members,
Is there sufficient information from logged sightings etc to start "mapping" out possible hubs of activity which may be synominous with the location of actual bases or perhaps operational supply points for these craft?

I’ve noticed a couple of posts concerning sightings where the actual observer finds themselves in the very creepy scenario of being with other people who are completely oblivious to the same event, could it be that this is indicative of some perceptual ability on behalf of those who see the event as opposed to those who do not or is this some form of deliberate masking imposed by the craft itself or a mixture of the two?

I'm reminded of the story of when the Spanish conquistador Cortez sailed into a suitable harbor prior to his “invasion” of the IncaAztec empires, where only those “touched by the great white spirit” i.e. the shamanwomen could see the ships at the derision of their fellow tribe members who even when brought to the same spot could i.e. would not (cultural = perceptual blinkers)

The NIDS 2004 report did quite a bit of mapping

NIDS db:

image_map.gif

MUFON db:

image_map.gif

Larry Hatch's db:

image_map.gif

Three above db combined representing 700 sightings:

figure7.gif

Hi Darkbot,
many thanks for the maps,very comprehensive.
Comparing it too the population distribution map, I've noticed a remarkable lack of sightings in WYOMING !?! and it's surrounding states while Nevada is almost an island of non-activity compared to it's neighbors.
As you can tell I'm looking for signs of divergence from concentrated area's where there are high concentrations of sightings ("noise" at this scale) bearing in mind the geo-population dynamics. any comments from other members ?
usa_population_density.jpg

Back