• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,

F

Fireboi

Words Of THoth Of THe Egyptian Era Ring A Tone For Current Events..

THoth States: "Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built."

To ME It Sounds Like We Could HAve A Problem On Our HAnds "Soon"

Then Again HE Also Talks About Other BEings Who Seem Friendly Enough And Understand Our Journey >.Inasmuch .. As they HAve Traveld Our Pathway before Us....

MAny Are The RAces Of Men In The Universe.. many Are The PLanets With Life...

Now Is The Begining Of Our Understanding....Soon There Will Be No Way To Cover Up Anything.....

I Will SAy Don't Worship Them As Gods As People HAve Done Out Of Fear And Misunderstanding..

Call It As You See It....

Some We May/and Will Have To Fight..... Others Will Can And Will Accept

I'd be interested to know where exactly this statement from Thoth is to be found. Is it written on a particular building or on an unearthed artifact/tablet/scroll of some type? If it is on an unearthed object it would be in a museum with an exhibit number most likely. I ask as I would like to know the context and location in which the statement is found.

Ah, so just to be clear, we are talking about a rather sensational translation of a Hermetic text of uncertain origin rather than a translation from an actual known artifact. Interestingly, it seems Isaac Newton had a go at translating one of the copies as well. Also, from a few minutes of googling, I get the impression that this Doreal guy claims to somehow have had access to a hell of lot more of the text than anyone previously knew existed. Am I wrong on this point?

Sure You Right.....

But STill In A Since REad And LEarn.. I Don't Take It So Seriously That I Believe It 100% BUt I Do Believe Truth IS In volved.

Doth Thou Knaves Dare Jest At They Who Revel In Capitalizations?

Great Woe Be Unto Them At That Appointed Time When Thy Deeds Shall Be Rewarded Fully In The Manner Foretold By The Prophecy. Verily Say I That Such Ribbings Shall Surely Be . . . Uh . . . Frownethed Upon When He Of Whom Which Was Foretold Cometh To Collect What He Lefteth At The Bus Stop.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:

Great Woe Be Unto Them At That Appointed Time When Thy Deeds Shall Be Rewarded Fully In The Manner Foretold By The Prophecy. Verily Say I That Such Ribbings Shall Surely Be . . . Uh . . . Frownethed Upon When He Of Whom Which Was Foretold Cometh To Collect What He Lefteth At The Bus Stop.

-DBTrek

Typing up some reverse speech for us? Stop it you satanist.

DBTrek said:

-DBTrek

Let's JUst Say ThatIf It Were Not SO I Would Not HAve Told YOu.

Truth Shall Revel Itself And SOme Will NE Cought In A Storm Of Hell...

Fire said:
Let's JUst Say ThatIf It Were Not SO I Would Not HAve Told YOu.

Truth Shall Revel Itself And SOme Will NE Cought In A Storm Of Hell...

My guess is he never graduated high school.

A.LeClair said:
Good for him. I didn't either.

I was thinking maybe he was incapable of it. You've obviously learned to express yourself in the language well enough already, so perhaps you didn't need to. But your posts are all short and your avatar STILL creeps me out! (Shiver!)

Back