• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kevin Randle returns

P

Paul Kimball

Hi all,

Gene and I are interviewing Kevin Randle later today about his new book about UFO crashes, as well as whatever else pops to mind. If you have any questions you'd like us to ask, or topics you'd like us to discuss, just let me know, and we'll try to work it in.

Paul

Hi all,

Gene and I are interviewing Kevin Randle later today about his new book about UFO crashes, as well as whatever else pops to mind. If you have any questions you'd like us to ask, or topics you'd like us to discuss, just let me know, and we'll try to work it in.

Paul

G'day Gene , Mr Paul Kimball , & Mr Kevin Randle ,

Q.1 Mr Kevin Randle what's the biggest UFO hoax you have come across?

Q.2 Which is you best UFO crash story (please not Roswell).

P.S Just waiting for your book to arrive this week.:)

Cheers,
Blfish

I would like to hear Mr. Randle's response to the questions:

Is Roswell still a pertinent case within the UFOlogy field? If so why?

What is your impression of the quality of witnesses that have come forward? Have you vetted any verifiable frauds?

Who is the strongest witness to this Roswell case? Why?

Just an FYI that Chris O'Brien is along for the ride as well. :)

Paul

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Is Roswell still a pertinent case within the UFOlogy field? If so why?

Question asked! :)

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Which is you best UFO crash story (please not Roswell).

Consider it done. :)

Supposedly there was a crash a few years after Roswell in South Texas near THe King Ranch. Does he have any information about it?

Back