• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 3, 2018 — Greg Bishop

Welcome to the forum! Perhaps there are aliens here. Perhaps there aren't. I would agree that at the very least there have been aliens here in the not too distant past. Whether or not they're actually here at this very moment is another question. For all we know they returned to their mother ship and are gone and the only reports we've been getting since then are natural or manmade objects or phenomena or misidentifications, hoaxes, and hallucinations.
Well, if they dashed away so abruptly, who can blame them, given the freak comedy/horror show since June 2015, lol.
Harry Reid was recently referencing a craft shutting down briefly an AF missile facility in Montana early 2018.
So maybe someone from out there is a tad concerned. Still.
Thanks for the welcome.

Our neurological structuring and so called external happenings co create. Our perceptions, clearly not registering the fullness of what is, are sharp enough for us to survive, and to be creative in manifesting concrete things.

Witness testimony can be problematic but, frankly speaking, given the extensive body of ce3 and ce4 reports, it seems clear that we have a wide variety of ET civilizations present here.
So from witness reports to the place is crawling with aliens. I don't know. Our senses are sharp enough to survive but what do they do when they encounter something they've never seen before or can't quite fully comprehend? Can we turn those experiences into alien reality?

So from witness reports to the place is crawling with aliens. I don't know. Our senses are sharp enough to survive but what do they do when they encounter something they've never seen before or can't quite fully comprehend?
The answer to that depends on who is doing the sensing. One person may reserve judgement and investigate, another may flee. Another might map their personal beliefs onto the occurrence. It's not a certain situation.
Can we turn those experiences into alien reality?
If the nature of the experience is alien, and the stimulus is objectively real, then we can say there is an objective reality to the alien stimulus. If that stimulus is a craft of some kind, then it's an alien craft ( UFO ). If the experience is entirely subjective, then it's not alien because the content is created by the experiencer's mind, and therefore native.

So from witness reports to the place is crawling with aliens. I don't know. Our senses are sharp enough to survive but what do they do when they encounter something they've never seen before or can't quite fully comprehend? Can we turn those experiences into alien reality?

Take a look at a small sample of cases:
Notes from “Encounters With UFO Occupants”, Coral and Jim Lorenzen (1976)
And how people react, and felt an urgency to report to police, military and press.

Always enjoyed Mr Greg Bishop take on the crazy subject of ufology and excellent podcast. Now that science has begun the advance process of A.I. in some nations and robotic is moving at fast pace for space exploration who will be first to estabilish a Moon or Mars base for nano3D technology robotics?

Take a look at a small sample of cases:
Notes from “Encounters With UFO Occupants”, Coral and Jim Lorenzen (1976)
And how people react, and felt an urgency to report to police, military and press.
I'm not denying people have absolutely astounding experiences and it's perfectly understandable why people appeal to authority and safety to tell their story. I'm quite fascinated by how utterly surreal and wide ranging witness reports of humanoids and strange entities are. Does this then automatically translate into our planet as a way station for PhD students as Stanton likes to explain? How is it we are crawling with these buggers from outer space but we only see these critters crawling around on the surface of the planet and not zapping back to outer space? And why are so many of their actions so ridiculously low tech or even haphazard at best with so many silly failures to complete abductions? These ETH moments appear to be a veneer for perhaps a more robust or even stranger experience altogether.

I'm not denying people have absolutely astounding experiences and it's perfectly understandable why people appeal to authority and safety to tell their story. I'm quite fascinated by how utterly surreal and wide ranging witness reports of humanoids and strange entities are. Does this then automatically translate into our planet as a way station for PhD students as Stanton likes to explain? How is it we are crawling with these buggers from outer space but we only see these critters crawling around on the surface of the planet and not zapping back to outer space? And why are so many of their actions so ridiculously low tech or even haphazard at best with so many silly failures to complete abductions? These ETH moments appear to be a veneer for perhaps a more robust or even stranger experience altogether.
Assuming the accounts of "ridiculously low tech" are true, the most sensible explanation to me is that is that we're relying on the assumption that because they have a propulsion system that we haven't figured out also means their other areas of knowledge are more advanced than ours. In fact the whole concept of "advancement" may be entirely wrong. It may be the case that at some relatively low tech period in their culture one of them stumbled onto their propulsion technology, and that the technological path we've followed never happened to them.

The other possibility is that their intent isn't to actually do "technical work", but is in truth, a theatrical presentations designed to study our behavior when faced with various scenarios. I find this ( personally ) to be very interesting because if it's true, we can then extrapolate whether or not there's a particular psychological element that they're interested in. I haven't done a systematic analysis of this angle, but it seems to me that it points to the idea that they don't understand our experience of consciousness. In other words, we don't simply behave like robots when faced with life experiences, and this might be something completely mysterious to an alien race that's never encountered it before.

Assuming the accounts of "ridiculously low tech" are true, the most sensible explanation to me is that is that we're relying on the assumption that because they have a propulsion system that we haven't figured out also means their other areas of knowledge are more advanced than ours. In fact the whole concept of "advancement" may be entirely wrong. It may be the case that at some relatively low tech period in their culture one of them stumbled onto their propulsion technology, and that the technological path we've followed never happened to them.

The other possibility is that their intent isn't to actually do "technical work", but is in truth, a theatrical presentations designed to study our behavior when faced with various scenarios. I find this ( personally ) to be very interesting because if it's true, we can then extrapolate whether or not there's a particular psychological element that they're interested in. I haven't done a systematic analysis of this angle, but it seems to me that it points to the idea that they don't understand our experience of consciousness. In other words, we don't simply behave like robots when faced with life experiences, and this might be something completely mysterious to an alien race that's never encountered it before.
Well those low tech versions of star charts, pulleys, propellers on space ships, lights that scan the ground etc. are all part of UFO folklore and perhaps you are right and some tech advances different than others but I offer thise examples by way of contrast with their physics defying maneuvers. I think Clark's designation of separating otherworldly journeys from UFO sightings is an important one to make.

So with that being said both the otherworldly encounters with entities and many sightings do have a distinct Theatricality about them. We have been defined as the audience of these events. Our participation in both is necessary for these to exist. If they are put on for our benefit then a study exploring the effects of these moments of theatre on the audience might be a prudent endeavour. Audiences are the ones who complete the art.

Back