• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Journeys out of the Body!!

Yes, I'm a big follower of astral projection. I've done it by accident most of the time; however, I am practicing more and more; especially in strengthening the pineal gland or third eye. I've used these exercises and they seem to be working very well.

Yes, I'm a big follower of astral projection. I've done it by accident most of the time; however, I am practicing more and more; especially in strengthening the pineal gland or third eye. I've used these exercises and they seem to be working very well.

How do you go about "strengthening the pineal gland or third eye" ?

A fascinating interview with Consciousness/OBE/Remote Viewing pioneer,Robert A. Monroe...

Monroe also invented the mind-bending technology Hemi-Sync,which helps facilitate "exotic" states of consciousness like - OBE's,Peak Experience....

All military remote viewers had to take the "Gateway Voyage" course at The Monroe Institute,before beginning their formal RV training.This was a way of ascertaining each RV-students readiness and suitability for the program...

I can also recommend Monroe's classic books "Journeys out of the Body","Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey"...

Back