• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

JFK assassination witness James Tague dies

Free episodes:

Trystero

Skilled Investigator
Even casual followers of the JFK assassination will doubtless recognize Tague as the man who was hit in the face with some debris from a stray bullet that struck the curb near where he was standing in Dealey Plaza.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions here, but he was still a spry 77 years young, and it's been a mere, what, 51 years since the assassination? I dunno...his death seems awwwwwfully CONVENIENT to me...

James Tague, key JFK assassination witness, dies - Yahoo News

he would of died between 50 and 51 years ago, if his eye-witness evidence directly contradicted the warren commission's narrative.

Frankly, I'm not at all convinced the real James Tague wasn't killed back in the early 60's and replaced with a lookalike.

Back