• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jacques Vallee Video

Noanswers

Skilled Investigator
I just stumbled on to this video and thought some of you might enjoy it. Nice to be able to add a voice to his writing.

Thanks for posting the link, I'm going to watch it right away. I've got a growing amount of respect for those who dig deeper and posit stranger ideas when it comes to UFOs. To echo many here and Gene and David, if and when we ever do find out what this, it's going to be a lot stranger than we can imagine. My only wish is that Vallee were still around. . .

Noanswers said:
Thanks for posting the link, I'm going to watch it right away. I've got a growing amount of respect for those who dig deeper and posit stranger ideas when it comes to UFOs. To echo many here and Gene and David, if and when we ever do find out what this, it's going to be a lot stranger than we can imagine. My only wish is that Vallee were still around. . .

Unless someone has heard otherwise, he's still around, but not in the UFO field, unfortunately.

Ah, yes he's still around but not involved in the UFO field, although I bet he's still thinking about it. Apparently he got fed up with crap we're always complaining about within the world of UFO study. Moved on, I guess. But for my money, I'll bet we haven't heard the last of Vallee on the subject.

Noanswers said:
Ah, yes he's still around but not involved in the UFO field, although I bet he's still thinking about it. Apparently he got fed up with crap we're always complaining about within the world of UFO study. Moved on, I guess. But for my money, I'll bet we haven't heard the last of Vallee on the subject.

He would not recall that I met him in the 1960s, before he wrote "Passport to Magonia." We mention this rather fascinating trip briefly on the Aug. 26 episode, featuring Allen Greenfield and Jeff Ritzmann. This probably all happened before Jeff was even born :)

Back