• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jacque Vallee talk on Synchronicity...

Free episodes:

itsthenoise

Neophyte Paranormålé
I know some of the DMR crew are Vallee fans and I wondered if you could help please?

There is a Vallee talk that's a few years old that he gave at a Middle East conference about co-incidences that involved a story about a Taxi ride, I have watched it but I can no longer find it on YouTube.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this again?

ITN

While I am not familiar with this particular vid. The incident you're (probably) talking about is recounted in Vallee's "Messengers of Deception" when Jacques asked for a reciept from a cab driver to write off a business expense. The driver's name was Melchizedek which was also the name of a California cult that Jacques was looking into.. this ufo cult was a major aspect of the book..Mr. Vallee was struck by the synchronistic implications of this otherwise mundane incident.

Back