• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

It was enormous and silent

Trixterrestrial

Skilled Investigator
Hi gang, this is my first real post on the forums.

As an intro I have been interested in ufos since my early childhood. Dad was a marine fighter pilot, I grew up on military bases, but always grew my hair too long to fit in with that crowd. :). In any case I have an extensive ufo library, because I want to hear from all the sources before I conclude anything.

I have seen several inexplicable things, in the sky and on the ground. I know something vast exists beyond our senses. Yet today I want to relate a recent experience that really opened my eyes to some of the common claims of UFO sightings.

Two years ago I was thrilled to be visiting the Gulf Breeze area of Florida on an unrelated family outing. One afternoon me and my wife walked out along a slender peninsula of beach, for about a mile, constantly looking for things in the sky.

We finally sat down on the beach, and were watching the skies in front of us (northeast) for quite a while before I started to feel weird- that hair raising static feeling- and I turned around.

My immediate reaction was the same fear and panic the mouse feels when the shadow of an eagle fall over it.

Behind us, and not very high above was an enormous oval shape blocking out the sun. We had no indication of its approach. No sound at all, no feeling it was on approach. Only when it got extremely close did I sense it.

Completely undetected this thing snuck up behind us, no motor sound, and it was HUGE. Even though I recognized it immediately, my heart had already been squeezed in my ribs and my fight or flight systems were hammering at my chest.

It was a blimp. Just a gigantic blimp. For some sporting event on the mainland. But it honestly crept up in a cloudless sky where we were looking for UFOs in an active fashion.

Like I stated, I understand that something quite mysterious is happening. I'm skeptical of wild claims but certain that we are limited by our senses.

This experience kind of bummed me out. Because something so normal had snuck up on folks actively looking and listening.

I see a lot of these gaps now, in our senses, and I could speculate that things are happening in the gaps between the frames of our senses.

In any case I am more discerning in what appears to happening at any given moment. Thanks Mr. blimp.

well heres the exact opposite.

i was just down along side the local airfield walking the lab, and a little force's trainer jet took off, the roar was tremendous, and for a good 2 minutes i could still hear it as it disappeared, out of sight.

then a minute later a flybe plane took off, quite big, about a 100 seater, the noise was only a hum compared to the little trainer jet.

i thought about the noise the little jet made, and then about the phoenix flap/sightings, and how most witness's described them as silent, and that little trainer jet's noise even 20/30 miles away was still easily heard, so when debunkers talk about wind muffling the noise etc etc, it's bollox, because it would take gale/storm force winds to muffle the sound of military jets, even if they were 20/30 miles away, because without a doubt they would be double the decibels of the little trainer jet i watched.

apart from technology not being able to make them quieter, it dawned on me why they like them so loud, you can 'feel the roar' aswell as hear it.
the psychological effect that approaching jet fighters MUST have on the enemies ground force's, must be terrifying, as they know all hell is about to break-loose, they are all about TERROR, an a bit of destruction.

Back