• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is there a posting protocol?

Greetings,

Are there any specific posting protocols?

Thanks,

Richtrek

Hey Richtrek

Actually there is one, and its kind of important.

Each post has to be signed with the following:

---in Gene we trust---

Just like that....no extra dots or dashes or punctuation of any kind. most people get 3 chances, but if they forget a 4th time. Well, you dont want to know what happens, believe me. (it aint pretty).

---in Gene we trust---

Clearly, judging from the recent flurry of posts, there is no protocol other than what Gareth stated. One might hope for a modicum of respect too, though.

---in Gene we trust---

Clearly, judging from the recent flurry of posts, there is no protocol other than what Gareth stated. One might hope for a modicum of respect too, though.

---in Gene we trust---

yep, its pretty laid back around here. (assuming you follow the golden rule)

---in Gene we trust---

I heard that to be inducted formally you had to get a tattoo of George Noory on your buttocks.

---In gin I turst---

yup, no real rules around here. David rules, Gene oversees, the usual. oh, and don't forget to send chocolate to the hosts every midsummer at 2 pm.

Back