• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Iran Alleged Crash and Explosion Theories.

Event Horizon

Paranormal Novice
Looking at this website it reports a alleged crash credible, ignored, suppressed, science, religion, culture, media, health | headline news | unknowncountry
The Jawa Report: Report: Nuclear Explosion in Iran (UPDATE: 3 explosions) now it also links to this web site Jawa Report (The Jawa Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
again I can't find out more on the validity of the site, if you have info post it please.) and reports The Jawa Report: Report: Nuclear Explosion in Iran (UPDATE: 3 explosions)

anybody got any ideas or facts on this?

With all the pressure mounting in that region - plus the fact that the US is itching to take out Iran in order to stabilize its oil interests - it seems to me that the UFO is most likely to be a downed US craft of some sort. However, I'm not swamp-gassing the issue.

This is from the Persian Journal, an Iranian website hosted in Samoa.

An Unidentified Flying Object crashed in Barez Mounts in the central province of Kerman Wednesday morning. Deputy Governor General of Kerman province Abulghassem Nasrollahi told that the crash which was followed by an explosion and a thick spiral of smoke has caused no casualties or damage to properties.

He further denied earlier reports that the explosion has been the result of a plane or chopper crash, reminding that all the passing aircrafts have been reported as sound and safe.

The official further stated that investigations are underway by police and other relevant authorities in this regard.
UFO Crash in Central Iran

Back