• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Introductions

Hi all

Just came across this forum and have been listening to Dr greer... good stuff

I live in Adelaide Australia and we like things pretty lay back, so its good to find a nice small forum (it won't stay that way for long if these interesting mp3s keep coming).

Cheers to all

ozman

Hi. New to this forum. I've been around a few.
Never seen anything I couldn't understand, but then, I understand more than most, so I cut my possibilities down a lot that way. Would like to pick up any data that any contactees, RVers, Seers, or anyone has about gravity technologies.

Buy less, buy local, what's your Net Creativity?
Who's in charge?
I have a blog, too. I like to rant. If you want to know what about, do a search and have fun (I don't want to be accused of taking advantage of the paracast popularity, so I won't post a link here.).
;-)

Just a quick note to say hello, and great shows guys... keep it up.
I have to say I expected more people on the message board after listening to the quality of the pod casts.
Build it and they shall come!

I am interested in all things paranormal and have been a big fan of your cast since the very first show. Thanks for one of the best casts on i Tunes! ;)
I live in the US in Arizona.

Hi

I'm 48 and come from Northern Ireland.

I have seen one of the black triangle UFOs fairly close up (about 100 yds distance) in the late 1990s. It was a nuts and bolts thing and I still believe it was a terrestrial military vehicle. I sent a report to MUFON about a year ago.

I have had what might be referred to as a number of ESP experiences during my lifetime. Some of these have had a profound effect on me.

I find the show to be interesting and informative. I understand that Gene and David do not necessarily believe, or agree with, their guests, yet both are willing to let the guests have their say. This is a very good practice. Long may it last.

Woody

Well, I've been on this forum for about two weeks, mostly reading stuff so far. Thought I should introduce myself. I'm Nick from Canada and I'm enjoying this forum, although I'm suprised like ROCK that this board isn't more popular.

The board is new. In time it will get real popular. It has to, given it's part of a free internet radio show and the guests and hosts interact here.

Hi my name is Barry and I am from Michigan in the USA. I am 30 and have been interested in UFOs and the paranormal since I was about 7 years old. I have never seen a UFO but there might be some out there. I served in the US Navy from 1998 to 2004 where I did a number of jobs. I worked on F/S18 fighter jets, guarded a classified material storage center, and during the Iraq war I fastroped out of helicopters and killed insurgents. Since I was in the Navy I can tell the type of aircraft that are in the sky. I have also seen a aircraft that supposedly does nor exist in Afganistan. I am out of the Navy now and live a more laid back life going to school and working at a cemetary. Feel free to look me up and talk to me about anything, that is why I am here on the forums. Great podcast BTW.

Hi All,

I've listened to nearly a dozen of the archived podcasts here at "The Paracast". The first episodes that lured me in were about "The Disclosure Project", regarding Mr. Steven Greer's body of work.

My interests are eclectic that range from the paranormal to the meta-physical in nature. I reside here in Sarasota, FL. for the last 11 yrs now.

Hello all

When did I become interested in the paranormal? No, I don't expect you to know, since I don't really know either. I suspect that it was at a very early age, perhaps as soon as I understood that there were more things in heaven and earth Horatio.......

I have never had a paranormal experience, UFO or otherwise, still I consider myself a skeptical believer. What I mean by that is I really do believe there is something going on with UFOs. We just don't know what it is. In that I feel like I have a lot in common with the tone of the show the guys put on.

I am looking forward to exploring the boards (except for the Billy Meier stuff -- I am so over that) and getting to know some of you

nikki630 said:
Hello all

When did I become interested in the paranormal? No, I don't expect you to know, since I don't really know either. I suspect that it was at a very early age, perhaps as soon as I understood that there were more things in heaven and earth Horatio.......

I have never had a paranormal experience, UFO or otherwise, still I consider myself a skeptical believer. What I mean by that is I really do believe there is something going on with UFOs. We just don't know what it is. In that I feel like I have a lot in common with the tone of the show the guys put on.

I am looking forward to exploring the boards (except for the Billy Meier stuff -- I am so over that) and getting to know some of you

Glad to have you aboard. Yes, we are so over Meier ourselves -- way over :)

Back