• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

In which Wade's phone tells him "There is no spoon".

The funniest dream i ever had is as follows. I had been to a mates bucks night. Drank Way, Waaaaaaaaaaay to much beer
In the dream i was walking the streets of Paris France. The detail was exquisite. The sound of accordian music, the smell of fresh bagettes and Beaujolais nouveau wafting from the cafes.Pretty French girls and mimes wearing those stripped shirts and berets

I came across this magnifcent pissoir, all cast iron and filigree metal work..... i went in and used it

And woke up inside my wardrobe ankle deep in urine soaked socks

Back