• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Important Advice on Getting More Stations to Carry The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
From GCN's executive producer:

Well other than doing what I am doing on my end, your best bet is hitting up stations that maybe are looking for filler, late night on the weekends. If they run coast-to-coast am, and their late night local show becomes a bust, they’ll need something to fill that gap quick.

Other than cold calling and doing guess work, your going to want to follow stations lineups and get a good relationship going with thoseProgram Directors. I’m having better luck with independently owned stations. The large market stations are pretty much killing off showsand leasing their air time, which will eventually kill off their stations. It’s best to get in good with the old timers that actually have control overwhat they get to air.

It’s not easy and takes time.

But hard work does pay off.

Staying fresh in their minds seems to help.

In short, we need you listeners to contact your local talk stations and suggest The Paracast and The Tech Night Owl LIVE. Or volunteer to help us with marketing. We keep after these people, the show will benefit.

Back