• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Im 21

OceansLost

Skilled Investigator
and iv'e been intrested in this feild for 8 years doing research, trust me theres a big ufo movement, Im sorry for my shit spelling as well Im dysexlic mind you there is a spell checker, but I teach the knowledge Iv'e learnt to many my age, and have great respect for many of our older reserchers, I have night vison which most days im always checking the skies looking out, so tbh there is quite a lot of us its just more unheard of..

Back