• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

IF he's credible; Dr Robert Koontz?

itsthenoise

Neophyte Paranormålé
Heard him on Striebers podcast talking about implants [ Striebers favourite subject ] and he came out with some pretty wild statements; that Tesla definitely cracked the zero point energy, crazy sounding physics stuff, etc. but if he's who he says he is [ and he's not crazy ] then maybe he could be a great guest.

he's supposed to have worked for the NSA, and have a list of qualifications as long as your arm but my gut instinct was he was that he was a ufo-crazy [ like I feel a lot of striebers guests are ], but I know nothing about physics, tesla or implants so I wouldn't know if he was making this stuff up. I'm sure there's someone out there who can dig a bit deeper into his credentials?

a crazy or credible, anyone?

ok listened now to the whole interview.

the main things he's saying are stuff about 'scaler waves' [ did he make that up? ], mind control from implants and the reason people can't function properly near ufo's is because they are made from material that don't obey the same laws of physics as we have here on earth.

... eh... and plus the steven greer link on his website...

I've looked completely through his 'credentials' pages. It surely looks legit to me. I'm having a little trouble with his Navy service, though. It looks like he graduated from high school in 1966, though the last number could possibly be a five. Within four or five years he was an E-6. That is INCREDIBLY fast promotion, even if we go with the earlier date and it was five years, especially since he did not leave boot camp and immediately enroll in "A" school. He was 'sent to the fleet' for a spell before he enrolled in CTM school (That's Cryptological Technician - Maintenance.) The school is 120 calendar days long. You normally would not be promoted to E-4 until graduating from your 'A' school. This requires a six year enlistment, lending credence to the 65 date.

The Navy has a 'Time in Rate' system which dictates that you have to spend a certain amount of time at a certain rank until you are promoted. Even if he entered nominally as an E-3, which was possible back then and still is, this represents a meteoric career. Lots of people in the Navy enlisted ranks retire after twenty years as an E-6 (because they didn't make Chief), and he made it within his first enlistment. I've only known one other sailor that has accomplished this. It is extremely rare.

Well, maybe he was really smart and a squared-away sailor. I'd sure like to see his DD-214. Ironically, he got his discharge the exact same month I entered the Navy. My career, compared to his, was a complete disaster. :)

Oh, and there is a mistake on his course work certificate for the summer of 1970, where he is listed as 'CT1' That should read 'CTM1' meaning he is a Cryptological Technician - Maintenance, 1st class Petty Officer (E-6). This kind of thing that is taken very seriously in the ranks. A CTA1 (Administration) is not a CTI1 (Linguist) is not a CTM1 (Maintenance). They are DIFFERENT job specialties, not interchangeable. Of course, since the NSA did the certificate, maybe they just messed up.

Also, the last substantive 'recommendation' he lists is 1993. We don't really know what he has done for the last 15 years. His resume does not list the positions he has held, which is rather odd.

There were a lot of assumptions made throughout the whole interview, the latter section just sounds like Strieber worshipping session to me.

Shame I'm not a cutting edge physicist so I'd know if he was BS-ing or not, apparently Michio Kaku ignored his plea to check out the scaler waves stuff and he's one of the bigwigs in this area, right?

Back